AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Funeral of a Friend
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

easymoney
Posted 7/25/2014 06:35 (#3984766 - in reply to #3984634)
Subject: RE: Funeral of a Friend

ecmn
Thanks for posting this John.

it was the most bitter sweet funeral I had been to. Casual dress code and lots of good laughs about the old stories and lots of tears because of the void left behind.

his age made it hard to accept but the tears and storys would have been the same had he lived to 90 there would have just been more stories. a guy like Al shouldn't have died at that age.

Ted did a good job with his eulogy. After talking to Al all my life the way he talked about Ted I sometimes wondered why Ted never showed up to family functions. lol! Never was a phone call with Al that his best friend Ted wasn't mentioned! I am very glad Ted pulled this together for Al honor and it meant a lot to his brother Chris. Al and Chris grumbled sometimes but you never doubted the Love of each other!

Al didn't care what tractor he was driving as long as he was in one! He called one evening asked how was my day. I said horrible I labor for a sewer crew. He laughed his laugh and said his day wasn't so bad since he just got a brand new 4wd tractor and disk to run at work mixing sand and clay for a pit. the only bad thing about it he said is that he spends all day in a brand new tractor only to go home to help Ted or Chris and run there older equipment. lol!

He was such a big hearted guy that couldn't tell a person no if they asked for help.

Al was a great guy and will really be missed.

Edited by easymoney 7/25/2014 06:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)