AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

very touching video, please watch and share
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ISU71
Posted 7/24/2014 21:37 (#3984407 - in reply to #3983223)
Subject: RE: very touching video, please watch and share

Your timing is uncanny. I just got home from a six day stay at university of Iowa hospitals. I was there for open heart surgery. Everything went well and I am a success story. I left the building in wheelchair and as my car pulled up I asked my daughter to stop the chair. I stood up and as I threw my arms in the air I yelled out Praise The Lord I am alive. I got some applause and lots of smiles. While in my room I was joined by a roommate whose body was ravaged with cancer. He went code red the next day and died. He was replaced by another man experiencing chest pains. He was a homeless person and was asking what kind care he could expect. We both were released the same day. A person in the next room was getting a visit from his surgeon. The operation went well and they removed the bottom half of one lung. The good news is they got all the cancer so no chem and the remaining lung will expand to compensate for the other. He could have whatever he wanted for lunch. My eyes were very opened. We all have our life to live and are allowed to make some choices to direct it,s course. Put your faith into one pair of hands.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)