AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Used 8" bin unloader. What's it worth?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

PeteMN
Posted 7/23/2014 23:26 (#3983160 - in reply to #3982994)
Subject: RE: Used 8" bin unloader. What's it worth?

E.Central MN
Wish we had that unloader in our 30' butler. We have an 8" Hutchinson vertical unloader and it seems to wear out bearings, etc too often. Its nice to be able to just unload into a semi, but the vertical unit grinds up the corn and loses capacity pretty quickly when the flighting gets worn. From my consignment auction memory, the incline auger head will bring somewhere around $1000 at auctions depending on the motor. I've seen 6 to 8" inclines bring anywhere from $400-800. The auger w/sumps from in the bin might bring $300-400, might bring less depending on condition and who is there bidding. Haven't seen many multiple sump unloading augers sell. Like they say on the Antique Road Show, prices could be double that or could be half of that, you never know how badly someone or two someone's want an item and whether its an auction price or a dealer asking price.. Condition is very important with Hutchinson unloading equipment, maybe more so than with Neco, Sukup, or GSI. That's my rough guess for used prices in central MN. What's the price for various components on your new system?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)