AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Integra v5.4 options missing !
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 7/22/2014 05:59 (#3979923 - in reply to #3976586)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader Integra v5.4 options missing !

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
PowerUser - 7/20/2014 07:20

I use it for spraying, bear in mind that I dont use anything other than Integra and GPS1500 antenna. No modules or anything. So my setup is for spraying, 5 sections, 21 m wide and that is it. Should I try something and make a video ?

I dont understand what do you mean when you say that you failed to duplicate my setup ? I just added machine as sprayer and entered number of sections and working width there. And also offsets for trailed sprayer.

Yesterday, out of curiosity, I again tried to duplicate your setup. I had never attempted to setup a sprayer configuration without a controller. I created such a configuration yesterday. Without a controller, the autoswath options that some of us have been referring to are not present. The screen shown on one of the above screenshots is changed and the autoswath options box is simply not there.

I suspect that the features dealing with the product mix calculator are not present either without the liquid module.

Your procedure of using the coverage map as an indicator of when to manually turn on/off your sections with another device is rather clever. I have never run into a situation where this was attempted.

All our applications either involve using a liquid module for actual section and rate control or an application rate module for monitoring (via a flowmeter), the rate and coverage done by another device. In the later case, no sections are allowed and the entire width is considered On or Off. This situation applies to me personally for starter fertilizer on a corn planter where the fertilizer is delivered with a ground driven pump. The application rate module is utilized to set the stroke of the pump and monitor its operation.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)