AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TMX-2050 (XCN) First thoughts?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Farmer 4 ever
Posted 7/23/2014 06:29 (#3981632 - in reply to #3974749)
Subject: RE: TMX-2050 (XCN) First thoughts?

Quebec, Canada
I demoed one this spring. I was kinda disapointed by the new display. I found that some simple stuff that worked good in the fmx, they try to find a new way to do it and the stuff that was missing is still not there. Like for spraying, there is still no summary feature to see how many total acres i sprayed during the spring or for one particular customer. Still no easy way to record tank mixes also.

There was still many bugs that had to be fixed. Can't copy or delete data from usb all at once. Had to select them one by one. And when i wanted to delete the files in the display, it was asking me if i was sure to want to delete at every single file. Screen was real slow at the begining but new update fix it up and it was better after. Automatic updates was the feature I thougth was the best in the new screen.

The worst is they decided to change the client/farm /field selection mode. They took off the client and farm and put all the fields together. What a pain if you have many fields and customer in the display. There's a place where you can select which customer you want to show but by default every boxe is checked so you would have to uncheck them all before every time you select a new field... Hired hand use to call me all the time cause he couldn't find the right field which never happened before.

I would still wait a year or 2 before getting one... But still it will not do more than fmx, might as well buy an fmx if you already have one to have all same display.

Oh yeah and it still impossible to import fmx machinary info into 2050
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)