AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Epson printer problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Chris
Posted 7/15/2014 09:16 (#3969150 - in reply to #3967864)
Subject: RE: Epson printer problem

East central Iowa

I've got nothing but good to say about Canon.  However because the new line of Canon printers have gone to one (1) ink cartridge for color in their less expensive line I opted to purchase a Brother MFC-J870DW. 

I like it's color for photos though I don't do very many.  Its print for text is fine.  I can print a CD in it so I know what's on the CD rather than writing on it and not be able to read my writing.

What I don't like is the paper handling.  First it only has one (1) tray which means I can't have envelopes in one and paper in the other.  I have to remove the tray and put in envelopes then set the tray for envelopes.

Second It has a print path that makes the paper go 180º which bends heavier paper.

Third related to the path and tray are the aspect that it isn't as easy to just stick in a piece of paper.  My canon would easily print a 3x5 card, in this printer it'd be a hassle.  

If you just print stuff out it's fine, the copier function is great.  The scanner works good but has fewer controls than a dedicated scanner.

Wait, what did you ask? 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)