AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

health insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

gene_champ
Posted 7/10/2014 19:38 (#3961560 - in reply to #3961522)
Subject: RE: health insurance

NC Iowa
prmckay1 - 7/10/2014 19:10

Their accounting department is my problem. Set up for automatic withdrawal. For 2 months they could not get it done, but kept telling me ( after sitting on hold for2 hrs) that everything was good. I asked for accounting, never got thru. Seems they are 2 months behind on everything paperwork. Did paperwork in February, just handled the claim. We went with them because group plan increased40%. They appeared to be ok. Thankfully have not had anything major. I do hope that those of you that are happy never experience having to resolve a screw up on bcbs end. It will leave a bad taste in your mouth. (Ive spent more 2 hr sessions on phone with inept reps than with any reputable company).

life is one continuous hassle. it is a bureaucracy that you just have deal with. if your rate increased 40%, it would be well worth your time to just keep at it until you get it straightened out. best not to get too upset but be persistent and get what is best for you. most people figure that out after a while.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)