AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

******Weigh Ins For 7/6/14 to 7/12/14*******
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/6/2014 08:53 (#3953528)
Subject: ******Weigh Ins For 7/6/14 to 7/12/14*******

Good Sunday Morning, sun this morning and maybe storms this afternoon. Hope not bad ones. The low ground with corn on it doesn't need the rain, but the sand ground would always love some. They got second cutting of hay done last week, so, rain on it will help get the third crop up to a good start.

How did you survive the holiday weekend? Were you able to party without just throwing your good eating plans out the door? Holidays can be so difficult. But if you have your mind into a better eating plan, the festivities don't have to be just about food. If you are traveling today to go home, please drive sensibly and take a break every two hours to get out and move around a little.

So drum roll, what did the scale show for you that were home to weigh? I managed to lose a half pound. Not sure how. Dave didn't weigh as he is up in Canada with both our sons and his brother and a nephew flew in from CA too. I get the short end of the stick on my son's visit from CA. Got to go pick him up from the airport and visit with him for that day, but then off he goes with his dad and then when they come back, I get to take him back to the airport. Oh well, what can I say.

I did have company though while Dave is gone. A stray kitty showed up at my front door. He/she has been here for 3 days. Yes I am feeding it, but no I am not going to let it come in the house. I did that for years and even though Dave said he would take care of the litter box, I was the one that ended up doing it. So it can hang around outside if it wants, and I even opened up a can of tuna for it and of course I gave it some milk.

Have a good week everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)