AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Holiday fun
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 7/5/2014 22:52 (#3953113)
Subject: Holiday fun

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
Thought I'd share some pictures of the twins we had for the holiday weekend. We got them on Thursday night, had to take the traditional 4th of July corn picture. And then off to Storm Lake for a quick lunch at a park, some play time at the park to burn off some energy. Then off for a spin on the pontoon. This was the first time the twins have ever been on a boat other then on dry lock in our shed. We were really hoping they would enjoy boating as it is one of our favorite summer activities. We were pleasantly surprised they weren't one bit scared and actually really enjoyed them selfs. We bought their fishing rods along to do a little fishing. Karen asked me if I was going to leave the fake rubber fish on their lines or put on some real hooks. I told her for one thing they won't know the difference, second our upholstery will have a much less chance of having a hook getting got it with the rubber fish. They had a great time, this morning Noah said he wanted to go boating again today. We told him he's coming back in two weeks we'll take him then.

We went to Remsen's 125'th celebration today and they had a very nice parade. We found a nice shady spot to watch it & I think they got their fair share of free candy. I'm pretty sure this was their first parade the've ever been to. They really seemed to enjoy the hole experience.

We came home later for a quick dip in our pool. They are much more relaxed around it this year vs. last year. They will be 3 in about a month.

Church in the morning and then probably more pool time before mom and dad come to get them later in the day. Then some rest time for us,,,,,, they sure do wear you out,,, but sure are fun also :-). I hope everybody had a great 4th weekend.

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

(7-4-14-1.jpg)

(7-5-14-2.jpg)

(7-5-14-3.jpg)

(7-5-14-5.jpg)

(7-5-14-6.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.jpg (164KB - 844 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (153KB - 819 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (106KB - 825 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (89KB - 810 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (121KB - 823 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (106KB - 794 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (113KB - 821 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (188KB - 813 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (144KB - 815 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (142KB - 813 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (162KB - 807 downloads)
Attachments 7-4-14-1.jpg (36KB - 794 downloads)
Attachments 7-5-14-2.jpg (50KB - 802 downloads)
Attachments 7-5-14-3.jpg (40KB - 813 downloads)
Attachments 7-5-14-5.jpg (48KB - 796 downloads)
Attachments 7-5-14-6.jpg (34KB - 762 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)