AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Precision Plant clean sweep row cleaners
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

fishin
Posted 4/29/2014 13:33 (#3843872 - in reply to #3841376)
Subject: RE: Precision Plant clean sweep row cleaners

Central Iowa
You need to check out Yetter's Air Adjust! Have run them for 2 years and you could not pay me enough to run a different kind of row cleaner. All adjustments are from the seat of the tractor, no down stops to set! You simply set your up pressure and down pressure to get the row cleaner set at the height you want and how easily you want it to float or be in a fixed position. You can float over feathers or tear up concrete. It takes seconds to set your row cleaners in a new field. You can also have up to 5 preset settings for different conditions. Saturday night I was running in a bean field that had very little stubble so I was running the row cleaners high. Our landlord had fed his cows in about 6 different spots in the field over the winter leaving a lot of corn stock residue. I had preset 1 for the black areas and preset 2 for the areas with a lot of residue. You hit the different conditions and press a button and the row cleaners are where you want them and operating as you want them! UNBEATABLE SYSTEM!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)