AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cih replacement tractor air seat question (pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Larry in AB
Posted 4/28/2014 19:30 (#3842181 - in reply to #3840631)
Subject: RE: Cih replacement tractor air seat update

Alberta, Canada

Curiousty got the best of me so I looked into that CIH  air supsension to see why it was leaking and i found it pinched an air line inside. Its kind of a knock off/ mickey mouse set up, for a few bucks more they could have put on an elbow to route the hoses better to avoid this pinching issue, some better fittings. I had some 1/4 air line, fixed it and took it back as once its in there I don't want to have to fool with it.

I went  to Ultra seats in Edmonton and they have a lot of stuff in there to pick from. I ended up going with an air suspension they had which was a  waaaay better built unit but then it .... cost a lot more too!   Not sure if I should have went air or mechanical as they had some very well priced mechanical suspensions (cheaper than CIH's) there too to pick from that seemed pretty good.  Thiers was a bigger unit over all compared to the one from CIH but it still fit in there ok.  They did have a smaller air suspension unit available but it was a week away so I took the one they had.  Seems to work good so far. Definately a place to check out if you're looking for seats as they stock all the parts too for what they sell.

Edited by Larry in AB 4/28/2014 19:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)