AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

farming internationally???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 4/24/2014 10:56 (#3833754 - in reply to #3832571)
Subject: RE: farming internationally???

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
i think i would like to invest in farming in more then one loction. I am loosing confidence in the usa being the best place anymore with farmers having little or no say so in what happens to them. I would be moreinterested in investing in a group that is farming all over the world rather then just one country just to diversify. I think as one post has said capitol is a problem and also some areas would have to have major infastructure created so investors who are making money in other fields who can live longer without return is a key i think. I guess the theory of not partnering up with somone who is to broke to operate is what I am getting at. Partnering up with people who have expertise in areas already, along with money and maybe someone who needs a guy with money and knows a thing or two about soil chemistry in return. I often think about what i would have done if I would have came to america in 1890 (land of opportunity) I am looking for that land of opportunity and its hard to find it in the united states with all the good farmers here. all the farmers in the usa are too darn good at what they do and a poor bad farmer like me cant compete with them on such a productive level. I need to find a place where its 1890 so i am on a field that i can prevail.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)