AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

new scam email that targets cattlemen
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Up Nort
Posted 4/22/2014 23:40 (#3831237 - in reply to #3830244)
Subject: RE: new scam email that targets cattlemen

Dear Francois-

I would like to let you know that I am very interested in you very important cattle medicine. It is just what I have been lookung for. I would like to get it as a gift for my father.

I will send my trucker as soon as possible to pick up the very important cattle medicine. He is a good person, but has had some previous financial troubles. I will send a bank cheque for the desired amount plus some extra for transportation costs for my trucker. If you would kindly give him the extra as cash so that he can buy petrol for the return trip.

I would very much like to talk with you, but am unable to do such as I am currently on a submarine.

Kindest Regards-

Pradheep.

PS: My cousin asked me to convey to you that he has 3 buyers lined up for your very important cattle medicine. The buyer is willing to pay more than your full asking price. If you would send $300 he would gladly assist you with the transaction. You can call him at Specialty Network in Omaha. 402-218-4010. He will do very much to make you happy. Ask for Jim Fisher.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)