AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forbes hit piece "Corn Ethanol is of No Use"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McHusker
Posted 4/21/2014 06:36 (#3828184 - in reply to #3828150)
Subject: RE: Forbes hit piece "Corn Ethanol is of No Use"

Nebraska aka the boondocks
Are there any standards in journalism, or is it just "say whatever pops into your head??" Obviously, if the "pie" grows, or in this case, the size of the crop, then percentage for some things will drop. I guess it is not obvious, and once again statistics don't lie, people do! I am at the point where it has become more advantageous to hit my head into a concrete wall than to argue about ethanol. We can't even get all the farmers whom benefit on the same page, many farmers routinely call etol a "boondoggle." So why would we expect anything less from the NCGA or the general public. As a final note about the genius author, he cites "only 15% is used for food and beverage." LMAO, I would bet $1000 straight up he has read Michael Pollen's book, and probably doesn't believe in eating anything with carbon 22 in it, so he should be "applauding ethanol." We are removing corn from his dinner and putting it in his gas tank. Hell, the anti etol crowd can even use circular logic, with zero backlash, take all sides of the argument. They crab about corn fed beef, corn syrup blah, blah, blah and then crab when you are no longer making as much syrup. I thought they wanted everyone to drink goat milk and eat rice.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)