AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*******Weigh Ins For 4/20/14 To 4/26/14********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/20/2014 07:43 (#3826311)
Subject: *******Weigh Ins For 4/20/14 To 4/26/14********

Happy Easter Everyone, so is your house filled with candy that you just can't resist? Wondering why some years I could just say no and other years I am worse then a little kid. I swear candy makers have something in their recipes that is addictive. I think it is sugar, at least to me, very addictive.

So what is the meal plan today? I am cooking, but just a small group. Both mothers and my son and Dave and me. But still making ham, and scalloped potatoes. Love that combination. Will try and stick with one helping and then divide up the leftovers for the moms so we don't have too much to nibble on. I do have to save some candy for Eli is coming later this week for several days again.

Got a kick out of Eli's reaction to the bag I sent for him. My daughter let him open it up yesterday. He saw the big chocolate bunny on top and was so excited, then he reached down into the bag and all he found was some new pajamas, he kept looking though...I figured that he would be getting enough candy from the Easter bunny. Then I sent a little dress and chocolate bunny out to CA to my granddaughter. Talking to my son I asked if Abigail liked the bunny, and my son said that he and my DIL ate it as they didn't want her to get a taste of chocolate too early and want more. I am going to tell her when she gets older...

Dave managed to lose a pound this week. He said he didn't take a second helping this week. Me, I "forgot" to weigh in. Darn this senioritis...Hope you had a good week and again, Happy Easter.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)