AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Suspicious activity on our field
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

nefarmer
Posted 4/17/2014 21:52 (#3822652)
Subject: Suspicious activity on our field

NC Nebraska
Driving by one of our fields this evening around 6pm (daylight yet) and noticed two vehicles parked next to our irrigation well kind of hidden behind the trees. Both vehicles were parked to get away fast. After seeing them I turned around and drove back up that way and they both went out separate directions. I block the driveway on one of them and asked him what he was doing he said they were just talking (big African American guy which is rare for our rural area so he stuck out). I proceeded to tell him he's on private property and that whatever he's doing he better do it somewhere else as this neighborhoods going to get busy with planting and there'll be lots of eyes out in the country. So i left and I wrote his license plate down and sped up to the other car and got that license plate as well. I didn't notice any damage done to the well or pivot panel but this just pisses me off! I'll probably just sit on this for a while and if anything turns out missing or vandalized then I'll talk to the authorities anyways I had to vent!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)