AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for a good quality trampoline
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Big Ben
Posted 4/19/2014 13:25 (#3825099 - in reply to #3823358)
Subject: RE: Looking for a good quality trampoline

Columbia Basin, Ephrata, WA
Herkster5 - 4/18/2014 09:04

johnypop - 4/17/2014 20:59

Wheat77 - 4/17/2014 07:43 Give your local hospital emergency room Doctor a call and ask what kind to get ? And we all get to pay for this stuff.

And a lot of insurance companies won't cover you if there is a trampoline in yard. 

This is correct. I know the company that we write with will only write a policy with a trampoline if we, the agent, can provide photos of it, the proximety to other structures (placing one next to a pool may sound fun...until someone from the insurance company comes out!), pictures showing it fastened or staked to the ground, and that they have the safety net on. At that point, and only at that point, will they allow us to write a homeowners risk with a trampoline exposure.

Wow, you guys are serious. What a bunch of pansies Americans have become in the almost 30 years since my parents bought us a backyard trampoline. At this rate in 30 more years there will simply be a law against anything that is any kind of fun. I'd say we're going down a slippery slope here, but those will be illegal too.

BTW our old trampoline is still there, my kids like it. I don't know what brand it is, but they don't make them like that anymore anyway.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)