AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Maybe it's just me but seems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 4/15/2014 21:07 (#3818705 - in reply to #3818221)
Subject: RE: Tarafarms, three questions

Red River Valley
lets see djm

Crush margins are negative in China and they are defaulting on beans some of which are in port in China with no home YET

look at world supply and demand the story will be told

and yes beans from SA are being Unloaded in the US

will this matter at some point -- maybe not but my bet is yes so we shall see

I have been an open book on how I have traded Soy this year think it has worked pretty darn nice as far as sales go most of my sales from earlier are still better than what the locals are paying today -- it is all about the net not the board when making sales.

some things to think about djm --

1) how come the processors are not to worried about forward coverage at these margins I would think they would be in panic mode for the last few soybeans that are suppose ably left in the world.

2) do you think the market can sustain prices that allow Brazilian beans to work into northern IOWA, Illinois and Indiana from the mid gulf and Ohio from the Wilmington ports and bean meal into Long beach harbor

3) why in this tight of a ending stocks market is the NATIONAL BEAN BASIS worse than the 5 year avg. and NO it is not because 2 elevators in Minnesota and one each in the Dakotas are having rail problems.

with fund buying the market can hold and achieve levels that the fundamentals do not support over the long run I have no problem with that nor should anybody else

lastly djm I'm not trying to be a jerk but the last time you were this full of yourself I believe you were instructing cattle feeders on how to buy corn
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)