AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

And boom goes the dynamite
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

khall_12_34
Posted 4/15/2014 10:00 (#3817400 - in reply to #3817370)
Subject: RE: And boom goes the dynamite

Formerly NE North Dakota, now NW MN
Lol, well........ I'll just leave my comments at "There is a lot the President could have done differently". I'll toss in that John Kerry should be a good little crony and fall on his sword for his boss for being involved with this catastrophic failure of foreign policy. My thoughts and prayers are with the Ukraine people, as it seems they will tragically be brought into a war. No doubt, once Russia has establishes "cause" they will probably not stop marching until they hit the western border of Ukraine.

I've little doubt history will judge this as an event similar to the bay of pigs, and I further have no doubt upcoming events will in fact hamper Ukraine's farmers. Yesterday's interest rate hike by the Ukraine central bank (from 6.5% to 9.5%) is said to create liquidity problems for Ukraine farmers and could effect the timely procurement of inputs. Start blowing logistical infrastructure all to hell and, well....... It will probably hurt Ukraine production.

This thing goes hot like it looks it will, look for China to start posturing to procure American corn. That trait, and any other new traits, will magically find a fast-track to Chinese acceptance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)