AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*******Weigh Ins For 4/13/14 To 4/19/14********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/13/2014 07:57 (#3812443)
Subject: *******Weigh Ins For 4/13/14 To 4/19/14********

Good Sunday Morning and beware Tuesday is the day to pay the piper for us. Personal taxes are due on Tuesday.
Got some much needed rain last night and more predicted for today. Nice to hear that thunder last night. Just don't want the severe weather. But after a few nice warmer days, back down to cold this week. Oh well, it will give me more time to clean out a few more closets. As posted in another thread, cleaned out the freezers too.

So what is going on in the weigh in department? Spring has sprung, so hopefully we will be able to get outside and do some physical work. Exercise does not mean just walking on a treadmill, or riding a bike. Those are good, but if you have work to do outside, that counts too. I did some raking this week. Yes it is more upper body workout, but it does get the muscles moving. What helps me is I put some music on and made the raking go much faster. Waiting to do some gardening, but sounds like that won't be happening this week.

OK, fess up, who got into the kids, or grandkids Easter candy already? Slyly raising my hand. Grandson was here this week and I opened up a package or two to put in the ceramic baskets that I have out for decorations. It was funny to watch Eli, I went out to hang up some laundry and when I came in, I heard the candy dish cover being put back on. I walk into the living room and there is Eli looking at me with this sneaky smile. Then I teased him about getting into the candy. Then later he told me that grandpa got into the candy too, and his chocolate milk.

Dave had a little gain and I stayed the same. Guess we have to do something drastic here.

Have a great week everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)