AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Classified questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

beh
Posted 4/11/2014 13:38 (#3809834)
Subject: Classified questions

Heil Harvesting, Ulysses KS/Limon CO
Today, in the general list of classifieds I can see the picture used to post the add. but when click the link to view the add in its entirety, there are no pictures. I first though this was on my own adds only and I screwed up, went back through the process, same thing. I then looked at adds posted by others and received the same results as on my own add. Phone seems to be same way, do I have a setting that I somehow screwed up, or do I have two devices that are screwed up or is their a glitch/maintenance issue/etc on the software end today?

Secondly, in dealer vs. private adds are we to self regulate on that. A few of us have two entities that do business, in my case, harvesting/farming and selling equipment. I have been just self regulating on that matter, if it is something we use, or bought to use and never used but have decided to sell it, I go private but if it is something we got into with the sole intent of flipping, I check dealer. Is this an acceptable discretion or would you prefer I register a separate username for my dealer listing for clarity of the Admin and other users?

Thanks,
Brad
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)