AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

WRECKER NEEDED Township Zonning Laws for junk, vehicles stored out side of a fully enclosed building
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Marlhauler
Posted 4/8/2014 14:56 (#3804396 - in reply to #3804295)
Subject: RE: WRECKER NEEDED Township Zonning Laws for junk, vehicles stored out side of a fully enclosed buil

Vicksburg MI 49097
pfl - 4/8/2014 13:35

if I remember right your use is grandfathered ,as you were doing this befor the changed zoneing, I also belive you are an ag bus as you service ag land. we haqve the same thing going on here after a bunch of lake folks got into the twp gov.
they don't like our cows, get a lawyer and take the fight to them, that's the only way you can make them back down and behave them selves..........we have way to many people who get into the gov and then think they are important

You make good points except I am not Grandfathered ... because they made a marl and lime business a special exception use .. and gave me a special exception use permt in 1989 they claim the Zonning board of appeals can revoke my permit..

In Michigan the Townships were so out of control with the Zonning Laws they were making for Farmers,, that that a Lame Duck Republican State Senator Introduced Senate Bill 205 and took the Power away from Townships to regulate Farming ... now Farmers must comply to one set of Standards for the whole state of Michigan

I think they call it MEPA ....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)