AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone read "Dirt, The Erosion of Civilizations"? + Questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

satman
Posted 3/19/2014 21:56 (#3764436 - in reply to #3763222)
Subject: RE: "Long geological processes" rosion of Civilizations"? + Questions

Langdon, ND
I'm sorry but the "long geological processes" I mention are not religious and/or a belief. Those for mentioned processes are based on observation and testing from numerous geologist and scientists though out the world and known to be factual determinations of how geology has worked and continues to work this day. I wont even guess to how much documentaion and studys there are today to prove that, alot.

I'm not meaning to tear down people's beliefs, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Sure coal, oil, etc... be created probably relatively simply in an controlled lab environment, but to wearas current reserves of both coal and oil occur in the natural world (not to mention the vast Grand Canyon) were created by a great flood scenario as described in a few weeks? I'm not buying it. Talk to any credible geologist on these topics and see how your story holds up.

Just because someone wasn't there to see something happen doesn't mean you can discredit it. If a vast group of scientist prove this "flood theory" that is described above than great I'm in, but they havent to my knowledge. That is what the scientic process is all about, going through observational steps and testing to determine if its true. No beliefs or opinions, just facts.

Sorry to high jack this thread just saying there is plenty of scientific evidence out there that prove how those geological processes work and a short term biblical great flood a few thousand years ago is not one of them. I've said my peace
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)