AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

French businesses are leaving do to taxation and over regulation, a warning to America
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chimel
Posted 3/21/2014 11:01 (#3767169 - in reply to #3761949)
Subject: RE: French businesses are leaving do to taxation and over regulation, a warning to America

150pilot - 3/18/2014 19:04
I found this very interesting, but not surprising.

There has been an interesting debate about it in France since last summer, but the fact is that France is embedded on all sides by half a dozen countries. For many businesses, the market is not France anymore, it's Europe.
The youth who are thinking of leaving because of unemployment are also the less likely to do so, or to be recruited by head hunters.
This conservative CBN radio just echoes the French extreme right party and newspapers like Minute, and is not based on any reality. I think it's just a follow-up on the GĂ©rard Depardieu highly mediatized effect. I'd rather see real stats than unsupported opinion pieces.

If anything, French people and businesses are barely adapting to the realities of the modern global world, with only about 50,000 students leaving for their studies every year, half of which through the EU Erasmus program. This is pitiful.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)