AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Aulick Belt Trailer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

milofarmer1
Posted 2/25/2014 17:41 (#3716115 - in reply to #3715992)
Subject: RE: Aulick Belt Trailer

Texas/New Mexico Stateline
I used one that was a 2006 year model, and it wasn't very good. Welds were weak and cracked out. It had to go back for a couple recalls to fix them, including the running gear about to come out from under it. They also added a big brace in the middle to stiffen up the whole thing. It also seemed like they were chintzy on bolts to hold stuff on. When it needed a 1/2" bolt they were pretty apt to use one the next size down. It was heavy too. Pulled like a boat anchor with the exposed ribs down the sides.

Having said all that, I pulled a 2012 year model last year, and it seemed to have a lot of those issues addressed. And with the sides covered it helped with the wind resistance.

The things I liked: it unloaded fast with a lot of GPM pushed to it. It cleaned out pretty well. Just one little spot in the front sometimes would leave material. The wireless remote on the newer model was REALLY nice. Could stand back away from all the product unloading and put the gate down.

Overall they were ok. But I wasn't over impressed with it. I don't know how they compare to Trinity as I have never used any other brand.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)