AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ranger and Mule ???'s
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

MX 170
Posted 11/23/2013 18:32 (#3464437)
Subject: Ranger and Mule ???'s

Kansas
Our 610 mule has always made a pop sound when coming out of 4-wheel drive. Tried to always back up to let things unlock. Now it won't go in, just clicks. Anybody had issues and what to look for? Grandpa said us cowboys needed his so we bought it several years ago. Has cab and is nice to use in the winter time with our young family. Another problem is it's getting tired and our family is getting bigger. (3 boys, 6 and under) The mule is great for the boys with no power but I'm thinking about a ranger next. Does anyone use car tires during the summer? Where do you get the rims? We don't use the mule much in the summer because it's so slow but would use a ranger a lot more where it goes faster. Do any rangers have a settable speed limiter? I think a ranger would be a good farm boy pick-up to help farm with in the country if I could limit the speed. I don't worry to much about young drivers, when I got my drivers license on my 14th birthday, the officer ask how long I had been driving, said I couldn't remember. I didn't know you was suppose to get a learners permit first. Thanks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)