AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 7810 AC problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

57ringo
Posted 9/21/2013 17:40 (#3341067)
Subject: JD 7810 AC problem

Emporia, ks

I bought a 7810 this spring and planted with it and noticed the AC wasn't blowing as good as I thought it should so this summer I checked it out and found 1 blower motor and the pressurizer motor not working so I replaced all 3 motors and thoroughly cleaned the radiator, condensor & evaporator. I also pulled out 4.7 lbs of freon ( over charged slightly) and put 4 lbs back in like the book says. It cools great ( 45 degrees on a hot day) but certain times it will stop cooling completely and it doesn't take long to realize it.  I checked the ac fuse and have power there. I thougth maybe it was icing up so I shut the compressor switch off and ran it a while but it still won't cool when I turn it on. I can park the tractor for a while and go back and it cools great again. It acts like a relay heating up and after while it works again. I can run it several hours and when it decides to stop cooling, it won't cool a drop. I would think if it was one of the pressure switches, when I shut the switch off a while, it should work again when I turn it on but it doesn't. Is there something I'm missing?

tia

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)