AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MT Challenger,Help!!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

outbackjack
Posted 5/5/2013 20:19 (#3082322 - in reply to #3082077)
Subject: Re: MT Challenger,Help!!!!!

You were right about the residual voltage,once everything is disconnected, no voltage even when I plug terminators back in,I would say when translator is reconnected it will power back up again and I would find the same residual v if disconnected.I still can't find this 8 pin connector and am wondering if on my tractor it is under the roof as I remember seeing twisted green and yellow wires up there,a small round plug as well as a larger rectangular deutsch plug and a harness with a Bus Ext. label.I suppose theres only one way to find out but I just wondered if your schematic shows a range of serial no.'s,my tractor is AMS40911.
Have just got off the phone to the beeline agent who installed the system in this tractor from new and he says it was connected to the 4 pin deutsch in the fuse compartment and says there is a bus extension up in the roof which they didn't use.He's suggesting the track tension sensor's can cause problems with the can bus as well as a dirty isoplug.He recommends I disconnect track sensors and replace with a 120k resistor,does this sound feasible?
Thanks,
Jack

Edited by outbackjack 5/5/2013 20:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)