AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

versatile parts?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

notil750
Posted 5/2/2013 07:01 (#3075117)
Subject: versatile parts?

North Dakota
just curious if there are any websites that sell oem or aftermarket versatile parts. i know some sell a few like shoup but most of that is just mufflers... i need a couple hazard light bezels and a field light for the back end of an 876 black...

also since im on here, my key switch is stuck in the off position (by stuck i mean i can not get it into the lock position to pull key out, i can start it and run just cant push that lever down to turn key all the way off to pull it out seems to be jammed or something) no big deal just bugs me and i have had it not fully back and run damn batteries dead before. but i tried taking steering wheel off to get shroud off, took all screws and main nut off on inside of steeringwheel and i can not get it to budge, is there a trick to this? i am also putting an ez steer system in this tractor and i am wondering if the motor bracket for the ez steer will need to be mounted underneith the plastic covering on the steeringwheel? like on my john deere 7800 i had to completely dismantal the dash to mount the bracket to the solid metal and cut holes in the dash for it. if i need to do this for the 876 i will need to get steering wheel off anyway.

thanks
Adam
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)