AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kinze 3660 ASD questions.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 12/28/2012 19:31 (#2782346 - in reply to #2765385)
Subject: Re: Kinze 3660 ASD questions.

Missouri
graystonefarms - 12/21/2012 04:47
The new tube sensors for this year hopefully will be better than the old ones. They were junk.

Which ones do you have? 2011 and 2012 planters had an adjustable sensitivity sensor that often time did not read well at the default setting. Adjusting this setting does a lot for the accuracy of these sensors.

Edgevac can be a pain because there is about a 6 foot delay between when you start rolling and when the seed drops.

You have a 3660, right? Engage your hydraulic drive, and use your seed meter prime.

The insight taps into the FM750 I have for autosteer to get its signal. I thought the whole thing with ISOBUS is it is supposed to work with everything. But then again, do things always work like they are supposed to?

ISOBUS is just for the data connection between the tractor, display, and implement. The display's connection to the GPS receiver is not on the ISOBUS. AFAIK, it was never intended to be.
This is the first year for ISOBUS with Kinze. I still cringe everytime I hear someone talking about it say "Plug and Play" (*shudder*)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)