AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GM Sierra help (pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

kpfarm
Posted 12/4/2012 18:20 (#2732962)
Subject: GM Sierra help (pics)

I had my 2006 Sierra SLT crew cab cleaned "professionally". Immediately afterward the rear driver side window would open and close on its own randomly. I figured some moisture must've gotten inside the switch or something so I left it to dry. That problem has gone away, but a new larger one has arisen.
As of today, some of the "power" controls on the driver side door aren't working, here is the list' -

- none of the 4 windows can be operated from the driver, (they work on the controls on their respective doors)
- the power mirrors do not work
- the heated seats work, but the lights that indicate that they're on do not light up
- the power locks only work on the other 3 doors

I checked all the fuses and circuit breakers and they all seem to be in order. I took apart the finger controls/module on the door to find a circuit board inside. Without unhooking it, I could see 4 or 5 spots on the circuit board that are lit up blue and flickering like little propane fires, for lack of a better description. If you look closely on the 2nd and 3rd picture you can see a blue speck of light. All I can figure is the module is messed up. It was completely dry. Any thoughts?

First time trying to add pics, and they are they are over 200 KB, DAMN!!!!

Edited by kpfarm 12/4/2012 20:02

(sierra.JPG)

(sierra5.JPG)

(sierra2.JPG)

(sierra4.JPG)

(sierrra3.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments sierra.JPG (33KB - 130 downloads)
Attachments sierra5.JPG (25KB - 140 downloads)
Attachments sierra2.JPG (21KB - 137 downloads)
Attachments sierra4.JPG (35KB - 132 downloads)
Attachments sierrra3.JPG (31KB - 129 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)