AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Would you sell some guns or not?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JoBob
Posted 12/4/2012 15:04 (#2732712 - in reply to #2732533)
Subject: RE: Would you sell some guns or not?

West Central Wisconsin

I have a few I'd sell, but they are just ones I picked up for good deals, no family history or need, just fun ones. Of course, I would only use that cash to acquire others.

For a SHTF Scenario, those .22's are going to be your best survival option after a couple of years. It's easy to have a sidearm and rifle in the same caliber, good for small game, can be used for defense, and it's quite easy to carry around 2000 .22LR rounds in a backpack (plus a 550 box is only about $20 today).

This best describes what I was thinking. I'm not desperate to sell and they are guns I've bought over the years because I wanted them at the time. For example, a 17 HMR, 22 Mag, a 16 and a 28 gauge are not going to be the easiest to find ammo for and It's been over a year or two since I've used the shotguns. Sell them and put money towards common ammo for the others, ie. 22lr, 12 ga. .223, 9mm, etc. I'm not paranoid but feel this is a time for the most uncertainy in my 50 years. The Gov't can't keep spending like they've been without it catching up eventually. Joe
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)