AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (31) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

whats a
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format
Posted 12/2/2012 19:51 (#2729229 - in reply to #2729196)
Subject: RE: whats a

near dyersville iowa
for most people tmrs are split into two groups..horizontal and vertical. So id guess htmr and vtmr would maybe be the correcto term? Although im not sure. verticals do mix ingredients, so they are a form of tmr, whereas a hay grinder or processor normally doesnt mix anything, just processes...clear as mud?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)