AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to get rid of coyotes ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Prohay
Posted 12/2/2012 18:19 (#2729042 - in reply to #2728922)
Subject: Re: How to get rid of coyotes ?

No Mans Land , Cimarron co. OK.
Here we just run them down in a old pickup at shoot them with a riot shotgun an 4 buck. or a 22-250 45jhp at 4000fps from the cowtrail road. Get you some #4 traps and some bait ? I am sure my country is ways differnt than yours . calls are effective with some lure. Very smart critters they come up around my place to drink so does the big cats, I shoot them from the house at times, the deer an antelope too come in for water it is funny to watch them until the dogs see them and then the chase is on. I have lost some dogs and a few calves to them, go park your combine in high traffic area for them and set out a caller, get into grain tank out of sight and call them in and shoot them from the combine ? If it sets there long enough they will just get used to it being there and then it becomes easy to ambush them . Here calls bring in more than just coyotes at times.Used to sell their pelts to a buyer out of new mexico, made some extra money some winters . Not sure what they are bringing on the hide market today. Just call in a trapper or some hunters ? Have a commuinity hunt and most wins a prize ? then we can hear about you on the news and some animal rights idiots are going to protest it , tell them to stick it and hold the hunt anyway. Just as this new mexico gun shop did a few weeks ago. nice prizes too 2 ar-15's or a custom shotgun . I will wait for the news story ok ? good luck. an God bless us and those who feed so many.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)