AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 12/2/12 To 12/8/12**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 12/2/2012 09:13 (#2728223)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 12/2/12 To 12/8/12**********

Well, first week of December and the parties will begin...HO HO HO and we don't want to end up with a Santa belly too, have to get rid of the jiggle. Enjoy your parties and don't have food be the main thing to do for the party. Concentrate on visiting with friends and family. If there are games being played, get involved with that. I was very pleased with all the posts last week because most people want to just give up and say they will try again come January. So lets dig in and work out and lose some pounds before Christmas.

Dave isn't reporting for himself, so I will. Last week he weighed in with jeans on and I told him to be more accurate he needs to weigh in right away in the morning in his tidy whiteys so from last week with just jeans, no shoes, to this week, he lost 5 pounds. Yes alot of that was jeans, but not all of it, so he is doing well, limiting his portions and he is exercising. Surprisingly he said he likes my walking DVD because it is doing something different, not just walking, or biking and he said the lady (Leslie Sansone) is good to look at. So guys, maybe give it a try, great for the winter months.

For me, I incorporated swimming in with my exercise this week and it seemed to help as I lost 4.2 pounds. I feel much better then watching that scale going up. I will have to watch it this week as I won't be getting in all the exercise because of my brother in law passing away and we have to go out of town for the visitation and funeral.

Have a great week you guys.

Edited by dairymanswife 12/2/2012 09:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)