AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship Part 9 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeutzTractorMan
Posted 12/3/2012 12:18 (#2730533 - in reply to #2728373)
Subject: RE: Thank you too

Good to hear from you all.  Thanks for your reply.   I will elaborate more detail  later cause I got to get going for now. 

Seems we kinda see/ view things the same way and have similar experiences. Although, at times in life we have unique situations come along our way which just throws us a filp and rocks our worlds trying to get undersatnding and make sense of it when we have BIG HEARTS that get into it. That is just what is happening to me with this one , its different than alot of others for some reason and difficult to lay down , put to rest , Give it to GOD and move on. It keeps comimg back.  This one really hit home in the heart. I have went to GODS word Proverbs 3:5-6 and ask him to guide me and felt he did with my steps in following paragraph. 

Oh yeah the showing up at the door , I fought that idea till the end. I give her time/ space over past few months and occasionally would try to contact her like every few weeks. I called left message , sent card when she lost parent , sent note/letter invitation got no response to either. Then at church during sermon she really got on my heart, (I had been told by her friend she was not doing good,) seems something (as a spirit of GOD) told me to go to check on her and I did but did not get to see her. I stopped by later and left her a gift basket at Thanksgiving with note expressing thanks to her. Wishing her the the Best.  No response then either. Then about a week later( as per to I wrote in other post ) I saw her in public, and if she saw me which I feel she did, and she avoided coming face to face with me.

In other discussions with pastor friend who knows alot more detail regarding situation he states she is troubled/ disturbed with alot of things in life as in family, divorce , loss of mother and trying to do things on her own which will not work. . She is not really strong spiritually, and her feelings are all over the place. Pastor states She needs salvation most of all. Can’t do it on her own, and this is what she is trying to do.  Pastor states You have a big ole heart Brother and It would be good for everyone to have such a Big Heart.  She has a need that is bigger than what you can fix and the only one that can help her is GOD

I recall from earlier post DAY 5 a reply from a lady regarding situation

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=346426&mid=2720499#M2720499

Funny thing is with some damaged women(she was probably damaged before her husband) they cannot be with someone that is good to them, for very long.
Their self esteem is so low that they can only feel comfortable with losers-- its easy to be as good as them.

this is her problem, not yours

Hope and pray she will let GOD work in her life and he will work in mine as well.    Pray GOD will work in all of our lives. 

Wish you all  to have a blessed day and thanks for stoping by and taking time to disscuss and share your thoughts.

Talk to you all later

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)