AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for ride from Seattle, Wa to Wilburn, Wa.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Traveling Man
Posted 12/1/2012 14:27 (#2726980 - in reply to #2726887)
Subject: Re: Looking for ride from Seattle, Wa to Wilburn, Wa.

Finland, up there in north where noboby farms!
Well...I do know PNW pretty well, people and coffee too. First visit -95 and close to ten years twice/year I'll tour NW with group of Finnish farmers. Have done Woodinville area too, my home base for PNW is in Lake Forest Park. Columbia river valley is on my favourite list too and not just vines. Several nice farms that we visit with all special crops.

Our mustard...it does have diffenrent flavor that people really seem to like. It is not like any French mustard. Kind of dark, hot but still sweat...

It will be intresting to see what I can come up with truckers. I have driven Renault, Citroen DS, Saab, Volvo, Ford Mustang and E-350 15 vans, Chevy trucks and vans, VW camper and lot of junk over Cascades, but never made it in big truck. Got be working something new!!!!!

We Finns are known as heavy drinkers....I'm not proud of that. I preffer drink drink stuff with lot of flavor and not so much.

Chimel, since you are hanging on AgTalk....what is you connection on farming? My story is a farmer ( small grains) who likes to travel.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)