AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Impact Wrench 3/8 Drive Cordless
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

iseedit
Posted 11/30/2012 07:40 (#2724600 - in reply to #2724284)
Subject: RE: Impact Wrench 3/8 Drive Cordless

central - east central Minnesota -
LateNight PlowBoy - 11/29/2012 21:50Snap on 14.4 Ni Cad vs Dewalt 20v Lithium?Snap on has 150 ft/lbs of torque and Dewalt is 130 ft/lbs. Is there anyone out there that has used both tools? Good or bad? Noticeable power differences?Background: Have worked with mainly Dewalt 18V cordless up to this point. Been very happy with the tools(Drill, sawzaw, cut off wheel) so far. Currently own all 18v tools and as needed plan to replace with Dewalt 20v Lithium. Working with my family at times they also have all 18v Dewalt so batteries and chargers are interchangeable on the family projects. This has been nice.Finishing up school here in the next two weeks and putting in a Snap on tool order to get the student discount. Price is basically even with discount. If snap-on is noticeably stronger I would pay the money, but if these tools are near equal I guess I lean towards Dewalt for future tools and battery sharing.
You are comparing a Ni-Cad to a lithium . . . Not apples to apples. You are also comparing a 14 v to a 20 v . . Again, not apples to apples.More consideration, does the 20v fit the 18 v tools ? I'm preferential to Milwaukee tools, they and ingalsol have the highest torque impacts. I prefer the sub compact 1/2 in ( similar size to 3/8). More torque and can break more loose, basiclly same money.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)