AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else have anger issues??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Prohay
Posted 11/28/2012 20:35 (#2722199 - in reply to #2722136)
Subject: Re: Anyone else have anger issues??

No Mans Land , Cimarron co. OK.
jd1, it is very hard to work with your dad, alot of times during harvest my dad would go do other tasks and even when I would get cattle in he would go off and do other jobs, we used to get really pissed at each other. I am so grateful that over a few years of working together we can work around each other but it still can get tense at times. I love my dad and admire him for hard he has worked all his life and make things work . Cattle processing and harvesting were hell on the plains in younger years, as I grew an got older I could see the possible damage we inflected and it is not worth it , my dad is always in high gear even after 5 by-passes and now his breathing is a struggle when he over does it and I have told him to slow down but I guess I might as well keep my mouth shut ? I told him one day that I would like to keep him around as long as possible, I turned 51 this fall and he is pushing 76. Just make yourself just blow off issues when you can for it is not worth getting all worked up. btw how old are u ? do you drink or use dope ? if you do that will make things go south real fast too.Beem down that road too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)