AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeutzTractorMan
Posted 11/27/2012 19:54 (#2720232 - in reply to #2719635)
Subject: Re: For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40

Howdyjabo

Its more like the third one in your reply

third one- and if that is it= you should thank her for running scared. She was hurt too bad and hasn't recovered enough to have another relationship- so shes bailing even though she likes you. You can't fix her , but it was still good for her to have someone to voice her problems to.

I know she had been really hurt from a marriage and taken advantage of.

We met in a unusual way with work/being a good smaritan, knew each other for a short time yet clicked from the start and learned alot about each other lives good and bad. One thing led to another ( I could write a book )
Seemed as if it was GODS plan for us to meet . help each other, may even be soulmates although we were at different stages in life.
She was dealing with a heavy load.
I was really good to her and done nice things for her she said "no man ever had done"
Then she just quites communicating

Haven't seen her in awhile until the other day when she walked into an event at a public place. I am most certain she saw me across the room and when the function was over she quickly exited the room through the side door I feel to keep from having face to face contact with me.

Why in the hell did she run???

I put it to rest and move on. Yes there are other nice ladies to meet and have but feelings and connection are not there.
Why are my feelings so burden for her and keep coming back to my mind??
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)