AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

uninstalling windows 8 ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Mbmaring
Posted 12/1/2012 16:27 (#2727123 - in reply to #2726821)
Subject: Re: uninstalling windows 8 ?

North west MN
Just too many things I do not like to name but one that comes to mind is shutting down you actually have to go to the settings then control panel and then power options to find a button to shut it down. I had to make a desktop shortcut to allow the person I was helping as they could not navigate that far into the settings of the PC just to shut it down. The internet explorer has lost its multi tab ability unless you bypass the windows 8 desktop and going between the old desktop and the new windows desktop seem too cumborsome. The new windows 8 is meant for someone that has never run a older windows computer and will not miss the advanced features on windows 7 and previous version. I really think this version will make the advanced user drift away from windows machines. If you lose the desktop and windows explorer completely in the future no more have 2 windows open at the same time and transferring files from one window to another.
Get your copy look it over and see what you think. But I would suggest a alternate plan in case you do not like it
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)