AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

uninstalling windows 8 ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Omar
Posted 12/1/2012 12:12 (#2726821 - in reply to #2726763)
Subject: Re: uninstalling windows 8 ?

Elmira, Ontario

Mbmaring - 12/1/2012 11:32 Don't see that windows 8 will be around long it is step backwards in functionality and usability if you have any computer knowledge at all you will be very dissapointed. They are trying to make windows 8 look like their new windows phones that are not very popular. What is wrong with a windows xp,- windows 7 desktop and nice icons and a start menu. I don't see the need for the colored squares to look at not very appealing to me. I really think windows 8 is going to steer people away from windows computers if they do not change the operating system back to something more usable.

Five years ago, people were saying similar things about the new Office interface. I understood the reasons for the changes and spent the time to adapt. I'd hate to go back.

Sometimes, you have to break with the past to move into the future. Everything I'm reading is the people who are willing to understand Windows 8 are finding out how to use it to progress beyond Windows 7. I'm looking forward to getting my own copy and seeing if I can be one of them. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)