AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does God help people financially?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

farmer61
Posted 11/25/2012 23:32 (#2717377 - in reply to #2717206)
Subject: Re: Does God help people financially?

Oklahoma
I believe our Heavenly Father wants to bless His kids. John 3:16 tells us that, "God so loved the world that He gave.......". Giving is a natural expression of love, and He gove the very best Heaven had to offer, His son Jesus. God has given me and my family so much more than financial blessings, but yes, I believe he blesses us financially too. Malachi 3:10 tells us to, "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse and see if He will not open the windows of Heaven and pour out such a blessing we will not be able to contain it." God blesses obedience. My wife and I have been tithers for years and we've seen God bless our family in so many ways, healthy children, good friends, loving family, a wonderful church home, a strong marriage, and yes, financial blessings as well. I believe He blesses us financially not only to provide for our families, but so that we can be a blessing to others. If I may be so bold, could I recommend a book called "The Blessed Life" written by Robert Morris. I think you may find some of the answers you are looking for in it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)