AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I've Fallen and Can't Get UP!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/25/2012 18:32 (#2716547 - in reply to #2716334)
Subject: Re: I've Fallen and Can't Get UP!

For Dave's parents when his dad was alive, we got it through the local hospital. They came out and showed them how it was used and his mom could go as far at her garden and it would still work. One time she was outside and his dad was in the house alone and slipped off a chair and was sitting/laying on the floor and couldn't get up. Wasn't hurt, just couldn't get up. He didn't want to push the button because he was afraid the ambulance would come. Had to tell him that they call up to 4 people before they send the ambulance.

One other option to check out. When we were at the Verizon store a few weeks ago, I see they have a button which I think would be good as it would work where ever you have Verizon connection. I didn't check to see what the monthly charge on that would be, but worth checking out.

Dave's mom doesn't have one now as she carries her cell phone on her all the time. I suppose she could slip in the shower and that would be bad. Will have to tell her to put her cell phone on the floor when she takes a shower.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)