AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those with spouse trouble Part 3 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mocorn
Posted 11/25/2012 17:37 (#2716447 - in reply to #2716272)
Subject: RE: For those with spouse trouble Part 3 of 40

40 day Love dare can be pretty powerful. I'd like to think I'm a better husband because of some of the biblical principles of love it helped me understand. Our ordinary worldly life can get pretty selfish really easy. I want to be the kind of guy who thinks of others first and especially my wife. In the middle of planting or irrigating or harvest or whatever its pretty easy to lose sight of the teaching about how does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and yet lose his soul. My wife and I have been blessed to help our church put on a weekend marriage retreat for many years. The couples who struggled thru the messes of life and didn't divorce now have some really good marriages and have been able to help other couples.
i'm sorry I didn't mean to sound all preachy but I don't mind sharing my belief that going through life with a spouse that loves you and a faith that God loves you is better than 200 bushel corn and 60 bushel beans. Although I'd sure like to grow some more of those. May your crops and your marriages be better next year. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)