AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Please Pray
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dieselking64
Posted 11/23/2012 02:26 (#2711905 - in reply to #2711129)
Subject: Re: Please Pray

Belleville IL
Thanks for the prayers guys! She has had a rough day. We didn't get to take her tempeture before the seizure to see if she had a fever. We were getting ready to do that because my wife said that she had felt warm and had a rash on her face. My wife took a picture of the rash to send to some nurse friends to see what it was. I had let my daughter down on the floor to go play, and she crawled to my wife and was reacher up to her to be picked up when the seizure started. My wife yelled to call 911. She up my daughter on her side on the coffee table. My wife is a respiratory therapist at St.louis children's house at knows how to handle the situation. While she was seizing she turned blue and quit breathing for a few seconds and my wife had to give her a few rescue breaths to bring her back. It took the EMT's about 8 minutes to get there. I am not complaining about that but when it is happening it feels like it took hours. By the time they got there it was over and she was coming back to normal. We live about 30 miles from children's they rushed to get her here. I drove after i made sure everything in the house was off and looked up. That's the last thing we needed is to come home to a burnt down house. They still don't have any answers as to why it happen. They will do a MRI in the morning if they can get a IV in her. So far they have tried 9 times and can't get it in, even the transport team has tried a few times with no luck. They are coming back at one to try one last time. If it doesn't work this time they can't do MRI. I have seen some bad situations in live but this was the sraciest thing for me to see! My heart was breaking watching my daughter lay and full body twitch and then stop breathing! I felt so helpless knowing I couldn't do anything for her. Again thanks for the prayers and all the hope from the others!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)