AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What part of "Do Not Disturb" do you not understand?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iluvafarmer
Posted 11/22/2012 11:34 (#2710803 - in reply to #2710628)
Subject: Re: What part of "Do Not Disturb" do you not understand?

Eastern Nebraska
Judythe... I could not have said it better myself... How have you been??? I think about you often but am not so good at writing... Are you having company for Thanksgiving??? Just me and my son today but all the food on the way to the table looks like I am having 20 over.... I hope that you have a very blessed Thanksgiving...
ON to the thread..... Can I say really???? I love when someone comes to my room to give me clean towels and empty the trash and such when I am staying more than a day... and when I am only there a day it does not bother me if they knock and ask when they can clean the room... .They have to clean a certain number of rooms in a certain amount of time as there is also a check in time as well as a check out time... I have taken the time to talk with the people that clean the rooms in the hotels that I stay in... Most of them do more than the housekeeping job... All those towels you use and the sheets off the beds... They have to wash them also... Their pay??? I am sure does not even come close to yours... As has been said here... be thankful for what you have... A nice SUV... A good job.... with good pay.... a husband that loves you no matter what... and that you can get up each day and not worry where the next meal is coming from or how you are going to provide what your family needs ... Happy Thanksgiving ....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)