AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

First load with new manure spreader (pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Dave9110
Posted 11/21/2012 19:11 (#2709675)
Subject: First load with new manure spreader (pics)

north-central Indiana west of Fulton
Manure spreaders are one thing we try and trade before major repairs happen. Like box spreaders, but since going to only sand bedding ,decided tub spreader was a must.Had the Gehl 7 years and 5 to 6 links have been removed from web chain. Already had talked to NH dealer who sells Kuhn ,and had price. Called him Mon. and said we would trade ,just tell me when he wanted to make the switch . He called me late in the day and he said he would bring it in the morning and had a guy that wanted to look at it in a little while. I high pressured it and sprayed with oil and greased it yesturday morning ,salesman hooked on and took it directly to other guys farm 40 miles away. He had manure to haul that afternoon. We always switch tractors on the spreader about now to have good heat and radio and more traction in winter since tractors are now available. The 856 gets the winter off so my son ,Eli,who is home for Thanksgiving,washed it and he and James waxed it today. Won't need it on spreader until spring. Picture of last load on Gehl and first on Kuhn. Always hate getting new spreader dirty !

(DSCF0396 sm.JPG)

(DSCF0411 sm.jpg)

(DSCF0413 sm.JPG)

(DSCF0415 sm.jpg)

(DSCF0410 sm.JPG)

(DSCF0412 sm.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSCF0396 sm.JPG (80KB - 164 downloads)
Attachments DSCF0411 sm.jpg (60KB - 168 downloads)
Attachments DSCF0413 sm.JPG (79KB - 146 downloads)
Attachments DSCF0415 sm.jpg (66KB - 160 downloads)
Attachments DSCF0410 sm.JPG (84KB - 158 downloads)
Attachments DSCF0412 sm.JPG (96KB - 163 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)