AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looks like the world is happy to fill exports that US has lost
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/21/2012 11:13 (#2709228 - in reply to #2709146)
Subject: Re: Looks like the world is happy to fill exports that US has lost

Buxton ND
Tara IMO this post could have been made in late 1970's or early 80's...The length of time corn,beans,and wheat have been at these levels compared to 2008 is the main reason all my corn and beans are long gone... PRICE is the driving factor in acres world wide........ Some say $14-$15 beans or cheap,,,, I'd say WFT cheap ? I've been ridiculed to for my thoughts on these markets in general as MOST were SUPER UBER BULLISH BEANS like at least $20,,,25 and 30 WERE put in PRINT to which I was WFT for me... MOST talk corn $9-10 range as ethanol plants have margins in the RED another WFT.

Exports today we did sell 45 tmt mill wheat to Japan and 25 tmt to South Korea, bullish right? but they bought about the same from Aussieland and Canada. I take that as there testing the water on price and more so quality. JUST TO JAPAN we've lost an UN-godly amount of corn sale to feed wheat and feed barley...... This summer MEXICO one of our best corn customers,,, year in,,, year out,,, bought SA corn and there right in our bard yard...........

Your comments on those early beans in Brazil,,,,,, No facts, but have a REALLYYYYY good idea there gonna land in East Coast Ports by MARCH 1st.......
IMO there's all ready contracts been long made on those soybeans. Point in case CORN from SA into east coast ports this summer...... Did guys with bin doors LOCKED,,, really think the east coast boys were gonna roll over and play DEAD and buy $8-$9 corn ? With talk or $9-10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)