AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agtrader, Your History this year (after your comment to me this morning)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NDCommodities
Posted 11/16/2012 14:12 (#2700577 - in reply to #2700549)
Subject: I did it out of curiosity.

"busy day" ? I am bearish like you so mostly sold out of old crop and not much to do today but kick myself for not selling 7.00 dec13 calls for 40cents a couple weeks ago.

All it took was about 20 mins between phone calls with Ctrl-F. I just wanted to see. You always walk around talking about how great you are so I wanted to see an good sample size of what you said, and honestly a lot didn't add up.

How are my returns? I am exclusively hedging, have been all my time thus far. Corn price, 6.78, basis still open on a bunch, Avg wheat sale (off of Chi) 8.45, only 50% sold, beans 13.95 (still sitting on to many of them as an office as a whole).

And like i said, I am almost a permanent bear as well. I have some clients on here that know that well. But just don't get the attitude that comes across on most of your posts, and your comment 'its called trading' just pissed me off today.

I never swing for home runs, but I look for solid repeatable returns.

PS. I do want to see a good rundown of that account, would be interesting. If you are touting your 85% returns, you should be managing hundreds of millions for Stevie Cohen and PTJ.... But as you like me, have time to be on here, I doubt that is the case.

Edited by NDCommodities 11/16/2012 15:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)